Allum Manor Hall
The light and airy Allum Manor Hall can accommodate up to 470 people, or be divided
for smaller functions.
It regularly hosts such private social events as wedding receptions, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, parties and dinners, as well as dances, concerts, conferences, exhibitions, charity fairs and flower shows.
It is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Marriages, and for music and dancing.
- State-of the-art sound system
- Adjustable LED lighting
- Large stage with lighting and curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Excellent sprung dance floor
- Catering unit and smaller kitchen
- Large entrance foyer and cloakroom
- Separate rear lounge area
- Accessible toilets for disabled users
- Garden and parking
The Hall is available for hire seven days a week throughout the year.
For more information Contact Us today.